At PDX-Express we have provided a list of frequently asked questions to help guide you.
- How do I get started ?To start using our services all you need to do is complete a “Become a customer” enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
- How long will it take for my PDX-Express account to be set up ?Once we’ve received your enquiry an Account Manager or International Shipping consultant will call you to set up your account. They can create an account for you in minutes. Then you are ready to start shipping..
- Will I get training on how to use the PDX-Express shipping portal ?
Yes. Every new business customer will be assigned an Account Manager or International Shipping Consultant who will show you how to use the online shipping portal. If you have any queries your account manager will be able to assist you.
- Will I get an account manager who I can speak to regularly ?Yes. Every new business customer will be assigned an Account Manager or International Shipping Consultant who you can speak to about your account and changes within the portal. They are also there to advise you on the best shipping options for your requirements.
- Can I use multiple carriers ?Absolutely! That’s why the online portal was created, to give you the ability to compare rates between different carriers and delivery times. You can choose what’s best for your business and budget.
- Can I get the same rates and service by going directly through the shipping carrier ?We partner with the largest carriers in the world and have negotiated special rates for you via our online shipping portal. Harnessing the power of bulk buying we are able to deliver lower courier costs than you would otherwise receive as a low volume business. You also have the added benefit of our Customer Service Support, saving you time and money, whilst improving your shipping experience.
- Do PDX-Express operate carrier deliveries themselves ?No – we don’t physically deliver your goods. We provide you with an online shipping service where you can choose from multiple carriers who will physically ship your items for you.
- I am already using another shipping provider, am I able to use PDX-Express alongside my existing service ?Yes. If you already have a shipping provider in place and you don’t want to disrupt that set up but would like to use an alternative system for other kinds of shipments that is absolutely fine.